[wingide-users] Question

Rex Turnbull rex at dicad.de
Fri Jul 16 07:43:13 MDT 2010

I also have this behavior on Windows.

Just to make it difficult : Most of the time I like it.
When the cursor is not on the 'active line' this might be a good
condition to move the cursor instead of showing the input history

Rex

cool-RR schrieb/wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Wing IDE Support
> <support at wingware.com <mailto:support at wingware.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 7/15/10 10:28 AM, cool-RR wrote:
>
>         When using the Debug Probe, how can I navigate the shell
>         history without
>         using the mouse? When I press up/down keys, it jumps to the
>         last line.
>

>     Up & down should work.  Are they moving the cursor up & down?
>
>     Thanks,
>
>     John
>

> No, they browse the command history.
>

> Ram.

> Wing IDE users list
> http://wingware.com/lists/wingide

Rex Turnbull              rex at dicad.de        Tel.: +49 2203 9313-0
DICAD Systeme GmbH      Theodor-Heuss-Str. 92-100      D-51149 Köln
Amtsg. Köln HRB 50467                 Geschäftsführer: Mike Richter
N 50 53' 57"                                            E 7 04' 29"