[wingide-users] Annoyance

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Thu Jul 15 08:31:14 MDT 2010

Hi.

There's something that slightly annoys me. Not sure if it's worth the
trouble. Here it is: I have Wing set up to use a small font size for
"Display font/size". This is so the Wing GUI will take a small amount of
screen real-estate.

But when I browse the Wing documentation, I believe it's being rendered with
the same font size, which is not comfortable to read.

If you have any ideas how to solve it, I'll be happy to hear.

Ram.