[wingide-users] evaluate selected text?

Mark Jones mdjones0978-wingide at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 19:02:35 MDT 2010

It's on the right click menu.

________________________________
From: Jordan O <jorxster at gmail.com>
To: wingide-users at wingware.com
Sent: Sun, July 11, 2010 5:04:18 PM
Subject: [wingide-users] evaluate selected text?

Hi fellow wing users!

I've come from using python in softwares like Maya and Nuke-- one of
the features I love is the ability to select a line or two (or ten) of
text, and execute just that text. This is good for exploring modules,
etc.
Is there a command in Wing's scripting language to execute *selected*
text in the python shell? I've got the query selected text down, just
need to know the command to execute/evaluate the string in the
console/python shell/debug probe ?

Cheers,
Jordan