[wingide-users] Impressions and feedback from a new user

Matt Calder mvcalder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 11:44:53 MDT 2010

John,

I don't know critical from non in comparing the two issues, I do know
it is most annoying that mouse selection fall out of the clipboard the
moment one left clicks something. It has not stopped me from buying,
and using Wing every day, but it does cause the occasional expletive.
My version is: 3.2.9-1 (rev 22377).

Matt