[wingide-users] Shell suggestion

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Thu Jul 8 07:20:59 MDT 2010

If you copy two lines of text then you have probably copied at least one
carriage return from the first line.  If you copy past the last letter on the
last line then you have also copied a carriage return.

Not sure exactly what your case is though so this may not relate to the issue
you are having and copying carriage returns may not even matter because I
haven't tried that in the shell.

Thomas

On Thursday 08 July 2010 06:15:08 cool-RR wrote:
> It's kind of annoying that I can't paste a multi-line string into the shell
> and then edit it. It just immediately executes the string without letting
>  me edit or even view it.

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett           Appalachian State University
Operations & Systems Analyst            P O Box 32026
University Library                                Boone, North Carolina 28608
(828) 262 6587

Library Systems Help Desk: https://www.library.appstate.edu/help/