[wingide-users] Totally broken OSX keyboard shortcuts, cmd key does not work

Chaiwat Suttipongsakul cwt at bashell.com
Sat Jul 3 01:44:24 MDT 2010

On 07/02/2010 03:04 AM, Wing IDE Support wrote:

> A OS X version of Wing that doesn't use X11 is in our plans.

+1

That's why I just buy only 2 OS license, on OS X I use Wing on Linux (on
VMware). I really want the Wing that use native GTK/WxWidget on OS X.

FYI: AFAIK, WxPython/WxWidgets native on OS X cannot be compiled for x64
binary because the WxWidgets is based on Carbon, but the Carbon isn't
supported in x64 SDK. I did trying to port my codes from Linux to use
native WxWidgets on OS X and found that I have to stick with 32 bit :(

Regards,
Chaiwat.S