[wingide-users] feature request: rechecking of r/o files.

Tim Kersten tim at io41.com
Sat Jan 30 07:39:30 MST 2010

Hello,

Would it be possible to recheck files that are marked as read-only when
focusing the file, or when trying to type into a read-only file. Perhaps,
poll the currently focused file if it's read-only? Quite often I open r/o
files only to realise that they're marked as r/o. When I make them writable,
Wing doesn't pick up on this unless I close the file and re-open it. It
would be nice if it picked up on the change and allowed me to edit it.

Many thanks,
Tim ^,^