[wingide-users] autocompletion

Tim Kersten tim at io41.com
Sat Jan 30 07:34:54 MST 2010

For django projects, I usually just click "Project" -> "Properties" and
insert the path to the directory containing my django project.

If my django project was called "my_website" and this was in a "projects"
directory, I'd add the "projects" directory.

Under *nix: /home/tim/projects/
Under windows: c:\somewhere\projects\

That does the trick for me. :)

Tim ^,^