[wingide-users] scrolling past the bottom of the buffer

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Fri Jan 29 08:56:55 MST 2010

I think I asked this ages ago, but is it possible to scroll past the bottom of
the buffer?

In Vi I can center vertically even the last line of the buffer, with the
screen space that occupies the space beyond the end of the buffer all having a
~ character in column 1 to indicate this.

I like having the room below the text where I'm working, so "zz" on the last
line should vertically center, and Ctrl-E/Y should scroll Up/Down.

Could you do this in Wing?

Thanks,
Mike
--