[wingide-users] autocompletion

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Fri Jan 29 08:51:25 MST 2010

Hi,

I'm using WingIDE with Django, and I noticed that Wing isn't making any method
suggestions on my variable referencing a model class. I seem to recall that
due to Python's dynamic nature, Wing needs suggestions like assertions to help
it figure out what type my variable is, so I did:

from dashboard.models import TugInstance

def foo():
    assert( isinstance(instance, TugInstance) )

But when I type "instance." it's still not autocompleting.

What more do I need to do to help the IDE?

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier at mitel.com>, 613-592-2122 x2522
--Albert Einstein