[wingide-users] vi keybinding feature request

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Thu Jan 28 19:37:03 MST 2010

Hey,

So I'm used to being able to jump back to my previous position in the
buffer after a search or any kind of jumping around in the file, by
hitting double-backtick (ie. ``).

This is helpful if, for example, I search too far forwards in the buffer
and want to return to my previous position.

I noticed that it doesn't work in wingide. Would it be difficult to add?

Thanks,
Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier at mitel.com>, 613-592-2122 x2522