[wingide-users] Wing IDE 3.2.4 released

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Thu Jan 28 10:36:46 MST 2010

Great news as always. Thank you guys.

I haven't seen it in action yet, but I think this one will be my
favourite improvement:

     " Added restart command and offer to use it after installing patches"

Although I also like this one:

     "Auto-enter last failed or canceled version control commit message"

All the best,

Michael Foord

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.