[wingide-users] Finding unused variables into a file & indentation guides

Danny Bloemendaal Danny.Bloemendaal at informaat.nl
Sat Jan 23 00:39:39 MST 2010

On 21 jan 2010, at 18:25, Wingware Support wrote:

Another small question: Is it possible to change the color of
indentation guides? I'm using a dark background, and they are too
white, interefering with the code.

Unfortunately not. It is on our list of things to do, and that increased
its priority.

Thanks,

And at a keyboard toggle for that as well (if it isn't there already)? I hate those guides because but sometime when I have to prettify my html code it's handy at times ;-)

Cheers,

Danny