[wingide-users] construct ordering in source code browsers

Mitchell L Model MLMConsulting at Comcast.net
Thu Jan 21 13:40:36 MST 2010

Is there any way to set a global or default preference for the
ordering of constructs in the popup menus of source browsers? I see
that I can switch it between file order and alphabetical order for a
given browser (tab), but that choice seems to affect only that window,
not others, and whenever I open a new file it is back to file order,
whereas I want alphabetical order to be the default. Also, although
section 6.2 of the documentation claims there is an option for sorting
"by type" I don't see that on the menu for any of my files,  including
ones that contain functions, classes, and methods.