[wingide-users] Finding unused variables into a file & indentation guides

Alex Rades alerades at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:46:04 MST 2010

Hi,
I'm currently evaluating wing ide professional and I'm quite happy
with it, but I miss one thing from pydev: It can tell you if you have
unused variables in your file, and it shows you a mark on the line of
the unused variable.

I see that the pylint tool does it, but I don't find a way to run it
automatically, so that I don't have to remember to call it for each
file I modify.
Is it possible to call pylint automatically and have some mark on the editor?

Another small question: Is it possible to change the color of
indentation guides? I'm using a dark background, and they are too
white, interefering with the code.

Thank you