[wingide-users] Wing commands not working

Larry Richards larry at source1.jp
Sun Jan 17 14:06:21 MST 2010

Hi,

While trying to get IronPython to work with Wing, I encountered the problem
of being unable to run commands.  Even manually selecting "Command by Name"
does not produce any results.  Nor does the keyboard shortcut I defined to
run IronPython scripts using ipy.exe.  (Edit->Preferences->Keyboard->Custom
Key Bindings)  Any clues for troubleshooting would be much appreciated.

FYI, I'm using Windows 7, and have configured Wing so that it always runs in
administrator mode.

Larry