[wingide-users] feature request: find callers

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Thu Jan 14 12:40:06 MST 2010

Michael P. Soulier wrote:
> When I right-click on a method or function name I'm surprised that one of the
> options is not "find callers".
>
> I can run a search but shouldn't that option be right there in the context
> menu?

We hope to add a true "find callers" implementation in the future, one
that relies on source analysis and not straight search.  However, this
requires additional work in the analysis engine.  It should be possible
to add a search-based implementation using the scripting API and the
batch-search command.