[wingide-users] Debugger question

Alan Harris-Reid aharrisreid at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:28:17 MST 2010

Hi,

When stepping through a script line-by-line using the Wing IDE debugger,
I notice that sometimes the debugger displays a thin line (red in my
case) under the 'return' line after the last line of the function has
been executed, but before returning to the calling method.  I can see
that this can be useful if I want to check the return values at that
stage, but the line does not always appear.

Does anyone know under what conditions this line appears (or not)?

Many thanks,
Alan Harris-Reid