[wingide-users] Can't run tests in Wing.

Максим Lacrima lacrima.maxim at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 11:21:52 MST 2010

Hello!

I have the following problem.
I have some unit tests in a module. I want to run them from Wing.
If project's python executable is set to default, tests are run and I have a
report about failing and success tests in my testing tool.
But if I set Python executable to custom, I can't run tests. When I press
'Run tests' nothing happens.
Do I have to change some settings, or what is wrong in the second case?

Thanks in advance.