[wingide-users] working with clearcase

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Jan 8 09:13:48 MST 2010

Michael P. Soulier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed in the docs mention of a cc-checkout function. I tried running it on
> windows, and a dos window popped up and disappeared so far I couldn't tell if
> it worked, but the file was not checked-out and then reloaded as I'd expect.
>
> How should I be using this command?

This is just an example script, to show how one might write scripts to
extend wing for something like this. You can see the source code in your
Wing IDE installation in the file scripts/editor_extensions.py. Note
that if the script prints output, it shows up by default in the Scripts
channel of the Messages tool.