[wingide-users] 2 Questions

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Thu Jan 7 20:27:47 MST 2010

matelot wrote:
> 2 Questions:
> 1) Is there anyway to bind a (function) key to "Execute Current File"
> or  "Evaluate File in Python Shell" ?

You can add key bindings in the "custom key bindings" preference in the
keyboard preferences area. The command names for these two commands are
execute-file and evaluate-file-in-shell.

> 2) Is it possible to customize tool bar ? (I want to add button to do
> common repetitive task like comment/uncomment region)

This, unfortunately, is not possible yet without altering the source
code of Wing IDE. It is something we would like to add in the future
(among many other things).