[wingide-users] autocompletion of function params

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Thu Jan 7 13:59:58 MST 2010

Hi,

I noticed that in the autocomplete menu, I'm not presented with completion for
keyword arguments in functions. I can do that in Vim with simple word
completion by typing Ctrl-N to search forwards in the buffer.

It would be nice if I could do something similar in Wing. My mind is tied to
Vim workflow, but I'd like to get into Wing's features without it feeling too
alien.

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier at mitel.com>, 613-592-2122 x2522