[wingide-users] Activation on Different OS

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed Jan 6 13:28:38 MST 2010

matelot wrote:
> I first activated my license on Linux, can I not also activate on Windows ?
> I mean a whole lot of people use different OSes at different times of
> the day....

WingIDE is licensed per-developer and per-OS type (Windows, Linux, or OS
X). You can install Wing IDE on as many machines running the same type
of OS as necessary for your work.  To use Wing IDE both on Linux and
Windows you would need a 2-OS license. A1-OS license can be upgraded to
a 2-OS license by paying the price difference between the two. This can
be done in our online store.

If you decide to use Wing IDE on only one OS and want to use Windows,
please let us know and we can change the license to work on Windows instead.

Sorry for any confusion.