[wingide-users] Dropped Feature: 2 types of comments support

Dennis Fogg dennisfogg at stanfordalumni.org
Wed Jan 6 08:35:44 MST 2010

I recently upgraded to wing-personal 3.2.3-1 and found a useful comment
feature was dropped:

There are 2 types of comments

   1. single # in green
   2. double ## in faded grey (good when you don't want to see the text
   anymore)

cntl-/ used to comment to # on the first key press and then go to ## on the
2nd key press.
Now, that does not happen.
I tried both "Block comment style" settings.
How do I get ## now??    It's very useful.   bug.
If I do it manually, the color coding still works.

Dennis