[wingide-users] Auto-complete issue on Windows 7 Again

Mike Driscoll mike at pythonlibrary.org
Sat Feb 27 08:51:10 MST 2010

Hi,

I emailed about this weird issue on Monday. The latest Wing IDE doesn't want
to use the auto-complete templates for classes and definitions. I got it
working on my Windows 7 64-bit machine, but the same trick of disabling and
re-enabling the templates does not work on my Windows 7 32-bit machine. I
doubt new information is very helpful, but maybe it will give you some
ideas.

Mike Driscoll

Blog:   http://blog.pythonlibrary.org