[wingide-users] Go to definition

Marcin Krol mrkafk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 12:16:34 MST 2010

Hello everyone,

I'm a complete newbie (today purchased wing ide), working my way through
tutorial now -- now I see that there is a way to go to definition using
Ctrl-left-click.

I don't like that and tried to customize it in keymap.basic. Trouble is,
I do not know the command.

I can press Ctrl-F12 and see the list of commands but nothing like this
is there; curiously, 'goto-clicked-symbol-defn' is not there either!

Remapping 'goto-clicked-symbol-defn' to a key shortcut doesn't work, the
symbol has to be clicked in order to be able to go to its definition.

Is there some way to associate going to a definition with some keyboard
shortcut without using mouse?

I can see internal commands by typing '.' or typing a character and then
backspace, but looking through such list of commands is inconvenient.

How do I get complete list of commands anyway?

I'm on Windows, if that matters.

Regards,
mk