[wingide-users] Focus and Debug Probe

Max Landaeus max at landaeus.com
Mon Feb 22 21:47:15 MST 2010

On 23/2/2010 5:05 AM, Luc Bourhis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when debugging, every step forward steals the focus from the debug probe to give it to the editor where the current line is highlighted. I find that quite annoying as I nearly always wish to keep evaluating some expressions in the debug probe at every step, and certainly not start editing the code while the debugger runs. This is with Wing 3.2.4-1 (rev 21453).

+1

It happens often that I type code in the editor that was meant for the
debug probe because of this. After removing the text and when I try to
continue the debug process the 'Files Modified' dialog pops up. It is
annoying and the only way to avoid this, that I found, is to undo until
you're back to the last saved version.

BR,
Max Landaeus