[wingide-users] Templates not working in Windows 7

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Feb 22 07:58:11 MST 2010

Mike Driscoll wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I use Wingware IDE 3.2.4-1 (rev 21453) on Windows 7, the
> autocomplete for class and def doesn't work quite right. For example,
> when I type "class" and hit tab to auto-complete it, I don't get all
> the whiz-bang cool stuff, like this: ...

Can you quit and restart Wing, immediately go to try to get a snippet in
the completer, then right away submit
a bug report from the Help menu and include the error log?

Note that I have seen the snippets missing when the debugger is active.
I just noticed this recently when
showing Wing at PyCon (nothing like doing a demo to bring out the bugs!
;-).  This one is intermittent so
I'm not sure it's what you are seeing but it's worth stopping the
debugger to rule in/out whether it's the
same bug.