[wingide-users] pi files

Brooks, Doug DBrooks at ea.com
Wed Feb 17 12:12:59 MST 2010

Did you ever get maya.cmds to autocomplete with wing?

I have OpenMaya and the rest of the api modules working well with pi files but I still can't get maya.cmds to show. The definition keeps pointing to

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2008\Python\lib\site-packages\maya\cmds

Whereas openmaya points to
C:\Documents and Settings\dbrooks\Application Data\Wing IDE 3\pi-files\maya\OpenMaya.pi

I've tried placing cmds.pi in both
C:\Documents and Settings\dbrooks\Application Data\Wing IDE 3\pi-files\maya
and in
C:\Documents and Settings\dbrooks\Application Data\Wing IDE 3\pi-files\maya\cmds

Any help would be appreciated.

Doug Brooks
Tech Art Director - Visceral Games