[wingide-users] smooth scrolling option

Tim Kersten tim at io41.com
Tue Feb 16 12:01:58 MST 2010

Hello,

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a preferences option to
enable smooth scrolling - i.e. scrolling that does not jump 4 lines at a
time. I find scrolling on a mac touchpad (or magic mouse) a little awkward
when a small movement results in a page of scrolling. I'm not sure if
scintilla (gtk??) supports this. If not, perhaps it would be possible to
instead, have an option to reduce the scrolling amount from 4 lines to 1 (or
a half)? That should certainly make for much more usability with touchpads
(or Apple magic mice).

This could of course be a very niche request that only interests me. Anyone
else out there come across this before?

Best Regards,
Tim ^,^