[wingide-users] Question about error

Linos info at linos.es
Tue Feb 16 09:35:39 MST 2010

El 16/02/10 16:00, Wingware Support escribió:
> Linos wrote:
>> Hello,
>> i have noticed that any times when i change outside of Wing files that
>> are in the project (i dont have this files open) i get this error any
>> times and wing exits. I get many times where i am compiling qt .ui
>> files with pyuic4.
>>
>> python: xcb_io.c:183: process_responses: Assertion `!(req &&
>> current_request && !(((long)
>> (req->sequence) - (long) (current_request)) <= 0))' failed.
>>
>> Any ways to fix this problem? Thanks.
>
> This isn't a known bug. What OS are you on and what version of Wing are
> you using? Also,
> what type of file system (local disk or remote disk) are the files on?
>
> The file xcb_io.c seems to be part of Qt so the messages must be coming
> from your debug
> process or something like that (but they are not coming from Wing since
> it isn't based on
> Qt). Is the debugger active when this occurs?
>
> I am looking for clues as to why Wing would be exiting. Submitting a bug
> report from
> Wing's Help menu and including the error log next time this happens may
> show us something.
>
> Thanks,

I am using Arch Linux (kernel 2.6.32), my filesystem it is ext4, the debugger it
is not active when this occur, i have submitted just now my error-log file with
the Help menu option because this file have log lines of the days where this
happen to me but it seems that exit without log any error.

Regards,
Miguel Angel.