[wingide-users] Wingware at PyCon 2010

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Feb 15 07:05:45 MST 2010

Hi,

Wingware is a silver sponsor for PyCon 2010. If you will be at the
conference, please stop by our booth in the expo hall or come to one of
our open space events (times will be posted on the open space boards and
at our exhibit booth).  Wing IDE's developers will be available at both
locations to take suggestions and feedback, answer questions, and/or to
help you get started using Wing IDE with your code base.

We will also be handing out Wingware balsawood gliders and gel ink pens
for those that are swag-inclined.

Hope to see you there!