[wingide-users] Re: Using stdin/stdout when debugging

KDL kentdlee at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 20:56:54 MST 2010

I am teaching Computer Science and using Wing IDE 101. The external console
is not available and I really need to be able to use the debugger with the
students. I'm hoping for a fix to this as soon as possible.

On Windows, when debugging, you need to press enter once before entering any
data. Then enter your data and press enter anywhere from 2 to 6 more times
to get the debugger to continue.

On a Mac, you enter your data and must press enter twice to get the debugger
to continue.

Thanks in advance for fixing this. I know my students will appreciate it.