[wingide-users] proliferating python processes

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Mon Feb 8 14:37:12 MST 2010

On 2/8/10 4:21 PM, Jonathan Lundell wrote:
> BTW, I'm finding the terminology "save&  continue" a little confusing. "Save" in what sense? The file is already saved (externally) and I presumably don't want WingIDE to save over it. Is it really "Reload&  continue", or is there some other sense that I'm missing?

In the list of files that are identified as modified, the ones that are
modified on disk should be listed as (changed on disk only) or (open and
changed on disk).  If all the files are changed on disk, "Save" is a
misnomer because there's nothing to save.  In this case, the options are
really to Restart, Continue, or Cancel.

Cheers,