[wingide-users] proliferating python processes

Jonathan Lundell jlundell at pobox.com
Mon Feb 8 10:11:10 MST 2010

I had WingIDE running for an all-day session yesterday (Super Bowl? What dat?).

When I finished, I noticed that I had 20-30 python processes running on the system (OS X 10.6)  that I had to manually kill.

My suspicion, which I have not bothered to verify, is that it's related to editing the source externally and then telling WingIDE to Save and Continue, which I was also doing. But that's only conjecture.