[wingide-users] Dropped Feature: 2 types of comments support

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Feb 8 09:35:18 MST 2010

Dennis Fogg wrote:
> I just installed wing-personal 3.2.4 and found that this bug was not
> fixed in 3.2.4.
> I'm going back to 3.2.2 again.

Sorry, I should have made this clearer in the change log. We decided to
keep the menu item and key binding default functionality to be a toggle.

However, you can easily override the key binding that you are using for
commenting and un-commenting code. Use the commands comment-out-region
and uncomment-out-region in the Keyboard/Custom Key Bindings preference.

The change between 3.2.3 and 3.2.4 was restoring those two commands to
their prior functionality, so that the option is there to use them as
you want them to work.