[wingide-users] Inconsolata without italics?

J. Cliff Dyer jcd at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Feb 2 11:06:21 MST 2010

Hey all,

I'd like to use Inconsolata as my text-editing font in Wing, but it's
giving me some trouble.

Instead of using the standard Regular, Italic, Bold, and Bold Italic
types, Inconsolata replaces Regular with Medium.  Perhaps as a result of
this, Wing chooses the Italic type as the default.  Is there any way to
get it to choose Medium instead?

When I go to the "Select Font" dialog, it only lets me choose Family and
Size.  This makes sense, as the editor uses different variants in its
highlighting, but it's a bit annoying when it guesses wrong.

Many Thanks,
Cliff

P.S.  I've really been loving working with Wing.  You've got a great
product.