[wingide-users] Testing non-responsive

Matt Calder mvcalder at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 15:36:23 MST 2010

Wing,

I was running and debugging tests when all of a sudden the
test-hierarchy for the particular test file I was working with closed
to a minimal state (that is, the items for each individual test
disappeared, the line for the file remains). I could click on the file
and "Run Tests" but I'm pretty sure it was not running anything (I put
assert False and it did not fail). I added and removed the file,
restarted Wing and nothing worked. I seem to have driven the testing
UI off of a cliff, any idea how to bring it back to square one?

Matt