[wingide-users] Wing IDE 4.0 beta5 released: Adds Refactoring and Find-Uses

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Mon Dec 13 16:00:13 MST 2010

On 12/13/10 5:50 PM, Ken Kinder wrote:
> I mean the "uses" tab is still there when I'm not using it.
>
> When I'm using WingIDE in laptop mode, I have limited screen space and
> having millions of tabs available can be problematic, real estate-wise.
> (In addition to being extra clutter)

Do you mean that you can't see all the labels at once if there are too
many of them?  I generally remove the tools that I don't use so all the
ones that I care about are visible.  Having an option for icons would
help in this case.

This is a general problem, though; find uses & refactoring are no
different than other tools.  I suspect that people will either be used
fairly often (I rely on find uses to find just about anything at this
point) or hardly at all.

Cheers,