[wingide-users] search in files ignoring comments

Mitchell L Model dev at software-concepts.org
Mon Dec 6 20:17:46 MST 2010

Here's a funky idea: I would love to be able to search in files while ignoring comments and/or strings -- in other words, I want to look for something in actual code, typically a method call, and I don't want to see my commented-out code, my comments about the method's use, method or class documentation, etc. Sometimes I want those, usually I don't. I'm sure that wouldn't be easy, but it might be worth thinking about.