[wingide-users] RE: ImprtError

reda beldjoudi_med_reda at hotmail.fr
Mon Dec 6 07:23:41 MST 2010

Thanks a lot, problem solved now.

it was an other old version of the html2text (the one mentioned in print html2text.__file__)
so, i've just deleted it, and the problem gone.

thank you again

Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 06:16:26 -0800
From: ml-node+3074517-77413166-204240 at n4.nabble.com
To: beldjoudi_med_reda at hotmail.fr
Subject: Re: ImprtError

	On 12/6/10 9:08 AM, reda wrote:

> Thanks a lot for the help,

> i've tried to debug just this following instruction:

> import html2text

>   print html2text.__file__

>   print html2text.wrapwrite

> the instruction :

> print html2text.__file__ # works fine and results:

> C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Bureau\html2text.pyc

> but it still give error on:

>   print html2text.wrapwrite

> for your information the version of the python used with IDLE is the same

> with WingIDE (python 2.6)

> how can i add the path of the API in project properties.

In Project Properties in the Project menu in Wing, you can add items to

the Python Path property.  Then restart the debug process (and the

Python Shell if you are working in that; it can be restarted from its

Options menu).

My guess is that C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Bureau\html2text.pyc is

a copy of the module that omits wrapwrite and you actually want a

different one.

Or, try removing the *.pyc file in case it is corrupt.  It will be

regenerated by Python form the *.py file the next time you import it.

I just tried this with http://www.aaronsw.com/2002/html2text/ and it

works for me.

Wing IDE users list

http://wingware.com/lists/wingide

		View message @ http://wingide.992054.n4.nabble.com/ImprtError-tp3074471p3074517.html

		To unsubscribe from ImprtError, click here.