[wingide-users] idea: numpad as "go to line"

Lukasz Michalski lm at zork.pl
Fri Dec 3 06:41:01 MST 2010

Hi,

I am recently doing lot of javascript using wing + firebug. Reviewing
problems reported by firebug causes lot of alt+L (goto line) usage.

It would be easier for me to use numpad keyboard instead. I don't use
numpad for anything anyway and I think the most programmers don't use it
too.

For me numpad looks like ideal candidate for fast "goto line" access
device :-)

Just an idea.

Regards,
Łukasz