[wingide-users] Search vs. Search in Files

Ken Kinder kkinder at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 14:08:21 MST 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 3:04 PM, Wingware Support <support at wingware.com>wrote:

> We've tried that in the past and found many people want the simpler Search
> interface.  However, Search in Files could grow "in selection" as another
> option in the Look In menu... not a bad idea, thanks.

Actually, on that note, I only use Search in Files, but it would be nice if
I could bind ctrl+f to "Search In Files" with "Current File" selected.

It bugs me because I don't even have "Search" enabled as a panel until I
mistakenly type ctrl+f, which I sometimes forget doesn't bring up Search In
Files.