[wingide-users] Setup script for python shell (or debug probe)?

Russell Warren russ at perspexis.com
Tue Aug 31 22:21:10 MDT 2010

Is there a way to create a setup script for Wing's python shell that is
executed on each launch?

For example, I end up typing "from pprint import pprint" many times in the
day, and I'd like it to be always imported in the shell.  Even better would
be to have it always imported in the Debug Probe, although that clearly
could have some contamination issues.

If not possible, it would be a nice feature, and not just for giving me my
sweet pprint.

Russ