[wingide-users] use alternate python interpreter?

Jordan O jorxster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 15:57:35 MDT 2010

Hi everyone,

As I know you can use different python executables to run your files,
I got to wondering if I could execute my current script in another
software.
I'm writing python scripts for a software called "Nuke". If you run
the nuke.exe with a -t flag, it will run a python interpreter via
commandline. Or if you specify a python file after the -t flag, it'll
execute that python script in the nuke environment.

So can Wing use this as an external interpreter?
When I set the executable file to "c:\Program
Files\Nuke6.0v6\Nuke6.0.exe" it loses the syntax highlighting and
won't run.
If I add a -t like it needs to have. e.g. "c:\Program
Files\Nuke6.0v6\Nuke6.0.exe -t", it just says "File not found in
path".

Is there a way to do this? or am I out to lunch?
Cheers,
Jordan