[wingide-users] french translation

Denis Kirienko denis.kirienko at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 12:33:17 MDT 2010

Hello,

I want to use Wing IDE 101 3.2 for education in high school. Also I
want to make a russian translation of the Wing IDE 101.

I installed wingide-101-3.2-3.2.9-1 rpm package and tried to translate
po-files that I found in the /usr/lib/wingide-101-3.2/resources/PO/en
directory.

But it looks like this files contains messages for the full version of
the Wing IDE: there are a lots of messages, that I haven't found in
the Wing IDE 101, and some messages of the IDE I can't find in this
files.

Could you provide po-files for the Wing IDE 101 interface only?

--
Denis