[wingide-users] After I do a lot of F11 and then F6, it steps at the low level

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Sat Aug 21 08:42:46 MDT 2010

Recently I've been using *Ctrl-Shift-F5* a lot to pause the debug process.
Usually the line I pause on is in some low-level library used by my program.
I press *F11* until I reach my actual project. Then I press *F6* to step,
but it performs the step on the low-level library instead of my script! What
am I doing wrong?

--
Sincerely,
Ram Rachum