[wingide-users] Vi mode bug

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Thu Aug 19 09:02:09 MDT 2010

Just installed the new 3.2.10-1. Given this code snippet:

     def load(self):
         """Loads (or reloads) the raw data from the database. Once the raw
         model data has been retrieved we then apply any existing search
         criteria and build a dictionary to map id's to row numbers for
         quick lookup.
         """
         # Get all the records of interest from the database

If I put the cursor anywhere on the '# Get' line or the """ line before it and
hit either O or o, respectively, here's what I see:

         """

                 # Get all the records of interest from the database

The indentation is not expected behavior and the cursor is placed in col 3 of
the '# Get' line which is not where it belongs. The cursor should be placed at
col 8 (in this example) on the new blank line ... ready to enter stuff.

Michael