[wingide-users] Re: Multiple monitors with Wing?

Marc A. Murison murison at alpheratz.net
Mon Aug 16 01:00:30 MDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 11:00, Michael Hipp wrote:

 Anyone using multiple monitors with Wing? Does it work well?

During daily use for over a year, I've had no problems (Linux), and I've not
heard of any. But I'm sure that should any issue crop up, the Wing folks
will fix it pronto; they always do.

--
Marc A. Murison
murison at alpheratz.net
http://murison.alpheratz.net/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
     Benjamin Franklin, An Historical Review of the Constitution and
     Government of Pennsylvania, 1759