[wingide-users] Including a library in your project?

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Tue Aug 3 16:54:16 MDT 2010

Hello, just wondering what everyone considers "best practices"?

I have library "projects" that my main project depends on. I spend a lot of
time in both in Wing. What's the best way to manage this?

1) Include the far-flung library directory as part of the Wing project.
2) Make a symlink from the Wing project dir to the library dir.
3) Run multiple instances of Wing.

I've been doing #3 but it's getting tedious flipping back and forth. Plus I
can't see library code side-by-side with project code.

What are you all doing?

Michael